Welcome

Welcome

Thursday, January 1, 2009

LaureNicole: You Only Have One Chance To Make A First Impression


First Impressions!

People always say, don't judge a book by its cover. At least one person looks at you and tries to figure you out just by your appearance.

Let me paint a picture for you.


When you walk into a room, the first thing people notice is what you're wearing.

When describe by a stranger, besides the physical appearance, they describe a person by what they're wearing. Example, the girl in the red dress, or the boy wearing blue shirt with the red polo blazer picking his nose (lol!).

Your appearance is your first impression however, most people don't understand this. Although, the inside is important, appearance directly influences an individual’s opinion of another.

Whether, you dress neatly or a little sloppy people associate that with your personality. Hippies, it’s a care free look usually worn by someone with a carefree attitude. Glamorous looks, a woman who is always in heels or in the latest fashion... something like a diva... besides myself, Beyonce would be a great example!! :)
I myself like men who are well rounded, the urban look isn't my favorite (by any means) but a man who can pull it off...a man who looks good in a suit this is my type of gentleman.

Think about it, we like the better dress boys or the girl in those bad shoes (and I'm sure along with the walk).


So if you need some help... Through my services, I am able to give people advice that will help them achieve what they want - whether it’s to change careers, advance professionally, to make a lasting impression, style a high fashion photo shoot, or simply to feel good about themselves. If you're ready for this... You too can be styled by LaureNicole.


1 comment:

  1. I can definitely see your point about First Impressions. It is definitely a service to others to know how to present the best them. Lauren, this is invaluable! I have had to personally refrain from presenting the "designer me" when giving serious readings and presentations. I found that while many people paid attention to the Bvlgari, Louis Vuitton, and hair, they were distracted by it. In the end, questions about where I purchased something took precedence over serious topical inquiry. I know take a page from my mentors, Cornel West included -- go clean and comfortable. Labels change, learning doesn't. Still, confidence, poise and grace are priceless. Of course, Lauren, YOU KNOW THIS! XOXX

    ReplyDelete