Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GET WITH IT!! LAURENICOLE'S RECAPPING!

Ok I'm back! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend..


So I checked in with a few of my friends about the weekend assignment and seems they were having a little trouble.



I won't name any names but if they had trouble that means you mostly likely are too.
The task at hand WAS... ORGANIZING YOUR CLOSET!!



Most of my friends had problems parting with the old... Giving the same excuses of "i'm going to loose weight," "that's coming back in style!!" (that had to be my favorite!! But a halter top turtle necks should be BURNED!!)



So ladies and gent lets try this again!! Throughout this week just randomly go through the things hanging and YES those on the floor an just laying over shelves!!



Be honest with yourself, someone else can benefit from it way more than you can. (except for that halter turtle neck!) It really doesn't take terribly long, just do it little by little and give it away.


Read the blog below specifics!


SO LETS GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE!! I HAVE MORE BLOGS TO POST!!!


This is why we're doing this!! Your closet I'm sure looks the same! Sorry "friend!"

Feel free to leave questions and comments below...To be styled by LaureNicole email us at Lnicole.designer@gmail.com Remember, every walkway is a runway - LaureNicole

No comments:

Post a Comment