Welcome

Welcome

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ask LaureNicole: Mother May I Monday


Happy Monday!!
It's Mother May I Monday


We're starting something new, I have had tons of questions about what to wear and what NOT to wear..


So, its time we take care of it!


On Mondays, I will take the time to answer those questions. You can submit any question anonymously or give your name, whatever makes you fill comfortable and out of those FASHION DON'TS!!


We'll also discuss things you see on the street, so get out those camera phones and start snapping (DO NOT VIOLATE!!!).


All week you can send your questions and pictures to Lnicole.designer@gmail.com and on Mother May I Monday we'll get down to business.


Don't be afraid to ask!! My grandmother always said a closed mouth doesn't get fed.. In this case it won't be clothed... Properly!


Have a great & marvelous Monday! (couldn't think of a "M" fashion word!!)
Lauren Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment